A man on a mission. A mission to discover everything possible about the wonderful world of alcohol in its oh so many guises. A quest to discover the finest wines, and the most flavoursome beers; the most comfortable boozers and the most elegant bars – or at least all the ones close to tube stations, anyway. A quest that will doubtless involve talking copious amounts of rubbish on the way – the top ten black and white films of all time, the greatest song ever written containing a reference to cheese, who would win a fight between a bear and a shark, is monopoly better than scrabble, and who is Boris Johnson’s hair stylist? etc. etc. A man who has worked in the drinks trade all his adult life – but don’t let that fool you into thinking I know what I’m talking about….
- The End of the Road. Er, Track. Or Maybe Barrel.
- A Tale of Two “Citties”
- Day 14 1/2 – The Final Approach!
- Rushing to Rock Out in Watford
- Northwood, Wetherspoons, Connery and Co
- Seven Sisters to St Paul’s
- Herbal Teas and Album Artwork
- Day 13 1/2 – Picking Up The Stragglers
- From Music at the Met to Panic at Royal Oak
- T.O.M.B Scoop: What Girls REALLY Talk About in the Pub!